Saturday, July 20, 2019

The Author

  Hey guys!, I'm Dev Madhavan. I am 14 years old. I know tons of mythology from around the world, so I want to share all my stories with you guys.
  I bet you are wondering about why and how I know so much about mythology. Let me tell you all about it.
  I have loved fantasy and stories all my life. I also loved to read books more than anyone else in my community. I really loved to read fantasy based stories and started off by reading a few classic fairy tales. Soon, I read the whole Land of Stories series, the Harry Potter series, and the Rick Riordan books. I started to read them because I had developed a strong love of reading mythology.
   In grade 6, we were given a task to research something and make a presentation about it. At first, I had no idea of what to research. But when I started to think more  about Hindu mythology, the thought of other mythologies came to mind, so I did a presentation about the family trees of the gods in other mythologies. After my project and presentation, I started to read more about the stories to learn than what I already knew. I read so many stories and enjoyed them so much, that I found so much pleasure from telling these stories to my friends and relatives.
   People today don't really find any interest in mythology like I do. So I thought about how I could share them with the world. That was when I decided, with help from my mom, to write a blog about all the stories that I know of and put my knowledge to actual use. This blog of mine is the result of that. I hope you enjoy!
   Please be free to comment on the stories and maybe you can tell me a bit of the story that I didn't know of. I always love to learn more. Be aware that my parents will be moderating all your comments!
(ME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment